Quote Originally Posted by STS View Post
This does appear to be a very annoying situation for several Xara users, including me, and I've spent a lot of unprofitable hours trying to satisfy Google. Google has been experimenting with new mobile site requirements and I have received numerous such "errors" associated with several of my websites. Most commonly reported are: "Text too small to read", "Clickable elements too close together", and "Viewport not set to "device-width"".
I've been updating my sites, ensuring that for mobile variants I've employed font sizes of no less than 16px - a suggestion by Google for sites rendered on mobile devices. When doing so, I also ensure that any menus I've employed also use 16px or larger fonts. Then, for menus, I check that I have at least a 2px spacing between buttons and at least 16px font size in the navigation bar properties / pop-up menu style. When I've taken care of these settings and verified them with Google Webmaster Tools, the "Viewport not set" error goes away as well.
I haven't been able to determine if my sites' ranking improves afterwards, but I'm not bugged with these errors anymore. Hope this helps.
This seems therefore to be a Dear xara request to sort out its Navbar delivery.

Acorn