I have a website that has links to popup layers that all have popup images on them. I've done this as there a lot of images and I don't want a multitude of separate pages with the images on them. So the popup option mostly works fine, however when a layer is popped up and you scroll through the images and come to the end the images from a separate layer (not popped up) start to appear, I'd quite like to be able to stop this if I can. Secondly I've just created a new layer and when I start to scroll through the images the ones from a previous layer intersperse themselves between the images for the new layer. I've checked and haven't duplicated these images anywhere and can't see why this is happening. I have quite a lot of these pages and am very reluctant to redesign and regenerate them in a different format, but if someone has a better idea then I'm prepared to give it a try!

This is the link to the current page and I'm finding that the 2 images from the January Popup are appearing in between the first 2 images on the April popup. http://www.sheffieldwoodturningclub.org.uk/2019/

Thanks
Hilary