Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default converting photo to a black white img with transparent background image

Hi Folks,

Now I have found big, at least for me, issue because i used it frequently in designer prox10 but it won't work in designer prox16 shame and bad!

1 as on enclosed image i used to take a photo (on the left)
    2 then with SATURATION, BRIGHTNESS, CONTRAST,
    changed the image to grey scale img than with contrast and brightness to a black & white image.
    3 now to clear white from the img i used the menu EDIT and with function COPY CLIPPED PHOTO i have
    copied the black & white image
    4 after that still in menu EDIT i used the function PASTE > PASTE OPACITY MASK IN PLACE that made the
    black´&white image to erase all black color from the img
    5 now with the new img with black kolor transparent i have just choose the black color a with LMB to make
    the transparent back black and the white background automatically became transparent
    Voila the new black image with transparent backgroung is done - BUT!

in new prox16 - it does not work!!!
    here i take the freedom to swear - what the [deleted by moderator] did xara folks do to the great software xara nothing of importance seem to work in the latest version - God damned!

as xara folks does not care much of us my only hope is that you folks ordinary user like me has any idea ifwhat i have just decribed is possible to do with prox16
    i enclose the image on the example if somebody would try to do what i could not manage in prox16

i am devastated about what xara has become from great graphics software to a piece of almost useless software.

cheers
    Pawel
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img converting 1.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	57.9 KB 
ID:	123893   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NEW IMAGE 1.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	123894  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img convert 2.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	14.6 KB 
ID:	123895   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NEW IMAGE 2.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	123896  

Last edited by gwpriester; 15 April 2019 at 06:23 PM. Reason: expletive deleted