Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Align website to left, rather than centre, of browser

I want to set my website to display at the left of the browser window, instead of centred. How can I achieve this?

Default Re: Align website to left, rather than centre, of browser

I've done some more digging on this forum, and have found this post which has a link to some tools created by @covoxer. One of them is to align your page to the left of the window, but it doesn't work for me. I think that might be because it was created for XWD7, so it's quite old now.

Does anyone know how I can achieve this, please? It's a standard feature in every other web design package I've ever used, but doesn't seem to be available in XWD.

Just found this page on the Xara website: Can I left align my web page in Xara Web Designer?

It says it's compatible with XWD 5.0.1, and it doesn't seem to work with XWD 16. I think it's the same code as used by the widget @covoxer posted and which I've linked to in my previous post. Does anyone who understands coding have any suggestions for how I can adapt it? @Acorn, perhaps?

I think I've found a way to do this, and it turns out that it's really simple!

Just add the following to the website head code:

Code:
    <style>
    #xr_xr {margin:0px 0px !important;}
    </style>