Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default buying extra webspace

I am uploading my site to the Xara free webspace (500 Mb), but not surprisingly I need more space - it will only go to 65% - and the dialog box directs me to the Control Centre to buy more, which I want to do asap.

However, when I press to go on with this, and asking the question, there seems no way at all of actually sending the request, or getting to wherever it is that we buy extra.

Does anyone know how to deal with this? Thank you.

Default Re: buying extra webspace

Quote Originally Posted by CK21 View Post
    I am uploading my site to the Xara free webspace (500 Mb), but not surprisingly I need more space - it will only go to 65% - and the dialog box directs me to the Control Centre to buy more, which I want to do asap.
    However, when I press to go on with this, and asking the question, there seems no way at all of actually sending the request, or getting to wherever it is that we buy extra.
    Does anyone know how to deal with this? Thank you.
    Is your website truly that large? The 65% might be you running out of machine memory. Stop all unneeded applications and if you know how to open the Windows Task Manager, monitor your available mmory.

A further check is, can you Export your website locally? If not it is your PC and not the web storage.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat