We have designed a theater website that seems to grow like crazy. We used the optimization tool for photos and have been able to get it down to 34mb. Have been trying to make it smaller so we can share on the XARA cloud but it was still saying it was to large. I reached out to XARA and they said it might be because of the memory. Finally changed the bottom image on the home page to just a box on another test site and it finally worked. As close as this was, I am concerned that if we add one thing that it will throw it over the size again.

Wondering if we shouldn't size down photos for the web in Adobe first and then add if that would help?

We also use head shots for the same people (ie actors, actresses) for different plays.

Is there a way in XARA to name the photo or just copy it and paste it where I need it to repeat so we are only using one photo instead of 3-4?

We love XARA and used to be a SERIF user where we could tell it to export to a certain folder and if we named it a certain name, I believe it used the same photo for resource when we did that.

Hope all that makes sense. Here is the link to the website that we designed. http://kcmeltingpot.com/

Thank you in advance