Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default widget re-sizable on the parent page?

widget re-sizable on the parent page?
    I am trying to make this into an image that is 219x198 pixels but when I do, the text is distorted.

It says you can change it on the parent page? I am confused. What parent page? How?

Please help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	103.9 KB 
ID:	123873  

Default Re: widget re-sizable on the parent page?

Quote Originally Posted by behzad View Post
    widget re-sizable on the parent page?
    I am trying to make this into an image that is 219x198 pixels but when I do, the text is distorted.
    It says you can change it on the parent page? I am confused. What parent page? How?
    Please help.
    The parent page is where you have placed this slider .
    The Placeholder can be stretched or resized and if you have Placeholder > Regenerate ticked then the Placeholder image reworks the text to fit.
    If not, the actual Preview, Export or Published rendering still adjusts the font.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thank you, Another problem is that when the widget is working all the text is bitmaped into jpg and looks horrible. Is there a way to block this compression or at least give it a less of degradation?

Start with a larger (file size) picture. Manipulating a picture that is already very small in file size will distort with any adjustments.

Thanks Koko I was talking about the sharpness of the text.

Quote Originally Posted by behzad View Post
    Thank you, Another problem is that when the widget is working all the text is bitmaped into jpg and looks horrible. Is there a way to block this compression or at least give it a less of degradation?
    Not really, which is why I harp on to Xara about keeping text as a font face and using CSS properly in its HTML generation.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Merci, I got it working to my satisfaction. Again thank you all.