Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Xara Xone Fadding Away

xara is but one small section of a large magix product line...I guess, like xara themselves, they prioritise resource allocation...
    Last edited by handrawn; 11 April 2019 at 03:28 PM. Reason: sorry luke - no offence :)
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

I don't know what is going on with Magix. They seem to be slipping badly or someone has lost interest. They have not come out with a new article in the Magix Magazine since July of last year.
    John CB
    Xara DPX(19.0.1.65946)

With our support they will definitely go on vacation, or are still there.

The ball has been dropped several times since Magix was first involved.
    Since then, the ball has been lost under a piece of furniture somwehere, gathering dust.
    Matt Boulton (CEO of this parish) has made a couple of fleeting forays onto TG and has subsequently disappeared without trace.
    If it weren't for Acorn harrying politely, and intelligent responses from Rob-Xar, there would be no other activity here on TG other than bemused new users asking why Xara is so difficult to use.
    The few new features we have had over quite a few years now, have done nothing to improve the vector tools. I have to ask, 'What is Xara for these days?'
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

I have two links on my Chrome bookmark bar one for Gary P's Xara Xone and one Gary Bouton's Xara Xone between the two of them there is so much great info

Gary (Preister) has already provided the link to his Xara Xone and here for anyone who would like it is the link to Gary Bouton's Xara Xone http://site.xaraxone.com/tutorials/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Unfortunately the Gary Boutons site you listed is the one that is having items like figures and downloads no longer working. I thought this site was the one that Magic took over?

Ray

I was looking to get some of the freebies but it seems the links no longer work. Did anyone archive all the freebies that were on the site?

The original Xara Xone is archived archive.xaraxone.com

I have already checked that page. It does not archive all the freebies I asked about, but thanks for the reply.

there is a link on the page to 'shareware', if some of the items listed there cannot be accessed then it maybe that the providers no longer provide

if these are not the freebies you mean, which freebies are you referring to ?

if you mean the tutorial downloads on Gary Boulton's xaraxone site then, yes, there is an issue with some of these but as far as I know the videos still play...
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...