I understand that this is not a SEO group but I just wanted to run this glitch by you. I don't want to wear out my welcome here but I thought you might have some input and if you don't want to answer this post then that is okay. I have double Heading 1 tags on each page of the website I just built. I see them in view page source.

After I uploaded the responsive website file into the cPanel and published I then checked the view page source on my website. I noticed that I had two Heading 1 tags on each page.
When I use the view page source I also noticed that each of the two Heading 1 tags are highlighted in different colors. Heading 1 tag is yellow and the other Heading 1 tag is orange. Is that an indicator for something?

I thought maybe I should change the Heading 1 tag on the mobile phone side to just normal text but then I thought if I do that and since the mobile version and the desktop version of the responsive website are really altogether then that may just confuse the search engines.

So what should I do? Is this the norm and if so am I good to go?

Thank you!