Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Audiio issues on WEBsite

Xara365X: This has happened a great deal lately. My lead audio is set to go off when site is opened. I place it behind a graphic. It does not sound at all. I also have four other audios (MP3) in random locationns. They do fine on set-up, but if I do anything alse after that on the page they all quit working. Anyone with any ideas? Thanks
    Wichitaito: "Everything is Everything"

Default Re: Audiio issues on WEBsite

Quote Originally Posted by GiddyupGilbert View Post
    Xara365X: This has happened a great deal lately. My lead audio is set to go off when site is opened. I place it behind a graphic. It does not sound at all. I also have four other audios (MP3) in random locationns. They do fine on set-up, but if I do anything alse after that on the page they all quit working. Anyone with any ideas? Thanks
    GuG, i have suggested before that your MP$s were not being loaded onto the server.

To check this is rectified, open the browser page and press F12 and then in Sources, under the index_htm_files folder, search out your MP4s.

If, when you Export locally, all works then it is your Publish that is failing you.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    GuG, i have suggested before that your MP$s were not being loaded onto the server.

To check this is rectified, open the browser page and press F12 and then in Sources, under the index_htm_files folder, search out your MP4s.

If, when you Export locally, all works then it is your Publish that is failing you.

Acorn
    Yes you have; don't think I fully understood you at the time; will do F12 thing in Firefox. One additional thing I've noticed the copy usually disapears in Placeholder. And the file goes from HTML Placeholder and changes to Shape. I don't know if the Xara FTP is backfiring or what. Thanks kindly for your input.
    Last edited by GiddyupGilbert; 01 July 2019 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Typo

GuG, when I am trying to nail a new approach, I isolate it fully away from the end-use web design to avoid distractions and interference.

If you can provide four MP3s, one with auto-play hidden behind a graphic, and the design file then we can work though the issues.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Wisdom! Thanks Acorn

Wisdom indeed GiddyUp but Acorn is asking you to provide four MP3s and your design (web/xar file)
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Will do, but may take a day; some me stuff going on. Thanks for writing back.

I'm sorry it's taken so long, some med issues got in the way. Am uploading the requested files. I've tried for an hour, it circle spins, but nothing happens.