Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Audiio issues on WEBsite

Xara365X: This has happened a great deal lately. My lead audio is set to go off when site is opened. I place it behind a graphic. It does not sound at all. I also have four other audios (MP3) in random locationns. They do fine on set-up, but if I do anything alse after that on the page they all quit working. Anyone with any ideas? Thanks
    Wichitaito: "Everything is Everything"

Default Re: Audiio issues on WEBsite

Quote Originally Posted by GiddyupGilbert View Post
    Xara365X: This has happened a great deal lately. My lead audio is set to go off when site is opened. I place it behind a graphic. It does not sound at all. I also have four other audios (MP3) in random locationns. They do fine on set-up, but if I do anything alse after that on the page they all quit working. Anyone with any ideas? Thanks
    GuG, i have suggested before that your MP$s were not being loaded onto the server.

To check this is rectified, open the browser page and press F12 and then in Sources, under the index_htm_files folder, search out your MP4s.

If, when you Export locally, all works then it is your Publish that is failing you.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    GuG, i have suggested before that your MP$s were not being loaded onto the server.

To check this is rectified, open the browser page and press F12 and then in Sources, under the index_htm_files folder, search out your MP4s.

If, when you Export locally, all works then it is your Publish that is failing you.

Acorn
    Yes you have; don't think I fully understood you at the time; will do F12 thing in Firefox. One additional thing I've noticed the copy usually disapears in Placeholder. And the file goes from HTML Placeholder and changes to Shape. I don't know if the Xara FTP is backfiring or what. Thanks kindly for your input.
    Last edited by GiddyupGilbert; 01 July 2019 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Typo

GuG, when I am trying to nail a new approach, I isolate it fully away from the end-use web design to avoid distractions and interference.

If you can provide four MP3s, one with auto-play hidden behind a graphic, and the design file then we can work though the issues.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Wisdom! Thanks Acorn

Wisdom indeed GiddyUp but Acorn is asking you to provide four MP3s and your design (web/xar file)
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host