Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Need help with rollover

Hi Friends,

I have been trying to make my own rollover effect and still unsuccessful at attempting it. Please see attached link/video.
    If anyone can help that would be awesome, a xara file would be appreciated. I used the latest version.

https://nimb.ws/UA3YVM

Default Re: Need help with rollover

Have you taken a look at the Help file? Go to 'Layers, Mouseover (Rollover) & Pop-ups.' It gives pretty clear directions.

Yes but the only place I have problem is the text scrolling in.

For the Layer Settings > Effect select Fade in Down. You can experiment with timing and other effects.

You can do this with a click link or using Web Animation, with a mouse over trigger.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Layer Effect.png 
Views:	76 
Size:	27.9 KB 
ID:	123827  

Thank you, this is where I was not looking. You know why do we have the (web animation) menu and then this whole thing (Pop up setting) is all by itself in another part?

Have a look at the attached.

Thank you, this is where I was not looking. You know why do we have the (web animation) menu and then this whole thing (Pop up setting) is all by itself in another part?
    Excellent question.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Great help Gary. Thanks once again.

The only thing that is bothering me and I do not want is the yellow text showing up on the white background as it scrolls in. Is there a way to eliminate that? Here is how far I got, I do not want to see the text scroll in from above, want it to start just where the box is and then scroll downwards.
    Attached Files Attached Files

If the text is the same color as the background, then you would not see it. That's about the best I can think of. Or maybe a window of some sort to act as a mask. Play around with it.

Quote Originally Posted by behzad View Post
    The only thing that is bothering me and I do not want is the yellow text showing up on the white background as it scrolls in. Is there a way to eliminate that? Here is how far I got, I do not want to see the text scroll in from above, want it to start just where the box is and then scroll downwards.
    The closest Xara-implemented effect that does this would be 'Stretch down' and a fairly quick transition time.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat