Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Iframes behaving differently With Microsoft Edge - Is their A Solution?

Hi Everyone hope your all good

In the process of adding a payment widget via a 3rd party site, a simple process, copy and paste the code into a placeholder. The button once clicked opens a popup over the same screen. The company has 2 options for this widget, one where a new tab is opened or iframe popup when clicked. I'm using the Popup option.

Issue i'm experiencing here seems to only be related to Microsoft Edge Browser and compatibility with iframes. The Popup displays as a box 1/4 of it's original size and with scroll bars. All other browsers display the popup clearly perfectly. Yet to test firefox.

Have been looking into the topic further after attempting all avenues on Xara. Not As familiar with customising HTML, CSS as much as I would like to be so not sure if the issue can be resolved. Hoping their might be a string of code to add to an iframe so it loads ok on Microsoft edge.

Thanks hope to hear from you soon

Default Re: Iframes behaving differently With Microsoft Edge - Is their A Solution?

Probably add or change height="100%" width="100%" within the IFRAME tag: <iframe src="..." height="100%" width="100%">

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat