Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Google Fonts Dialog Box Pop-ups

I'm working back-and-forth between two websites that I have saved. The two dialog boxes below keep popping up when I toggle back and forth between either website. Is this normal behavior or do I need to download something from Google or what? Thank you! Hope these pictures come through.

Not sure why it showing four pictures but only two are the topic of this conversation. I hope you can read the text in the dialog box. It looks blurry for some reason but it wasn't in the screenshot.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	XARA 1.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	29.6 KB 
ID:	123692Click image for larger version. 

Name:	XARA 1.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	29.6 KB 
ID:	123692

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	XARA 2.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	29.4 KB 
ID:	123693Click image for larger version. 

Name:	XARA 2.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	29.4 KB 
ID:	123693

Default Re: Google Fonts Dialog Box Pop-ups

There is no harm in Installing these fonts. It makes sense if you are using them.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

So by clicking okay they're installing? And what about the one that says error code? Is that okay also?

Did you sett a flashing icon on your Windows Toolbar?
    The Google Font installation requires Admin permissions. It is usually underneath the Xara window.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Yes, you're right. I'm on the user side. I have my PC set up for administrator and user. Thanks again!