Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default 404 and thank you page

Hi, Can I have the 404 page and Thank you page (once they submit their contact form) both pages with all the other pages in one file?

Question Re: 404 and thank you page

Quote Originally Posted by behzad View Post
    Hi, Can I have the 404 page and Thank you page (once they submit their contact form) both pages with all the other pages in one file?
    behzad, I think we need a bit of context.

A 404 is set up on your server location. Are you after a form failure page rather than a 404?
    A Thank You page is usually in response to a successful form posting and is invoked the some server PHP code.

If it is for form success or failure, you can craft these in your Xara design file. XaraTemplates does this very nicely.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default 404 and thank you page

Yes I apologize, here is what I meant.

For 404 I have the code that will redirect any pages not found to the page that I like to custom design to match all other pages on my clients website. I already have done this and seems to work.
    However google thinks it is an error. Please see error attached.

For the thank you page, I also designed it as a page and jotform sends it after a submission to my url, which is the page thank-you.

That too is also shown as an error.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	14.6 KB 
ID:	123690

Default Re: 404 and thank you page

Quote Originally Posted by behzad View Post
    Yes I apologize, here is what I meant.

For 404 I have the code that will redirect any pages not found to the page that I like to custom design to match all other pages on my clients website. I already have done this and seems to work.
    However google thinks it is an error. Please see error attached.

For the thank you page, I also designed it as a page and jotform sends it after a submission to my url, which is the page thank-you.

That too is also shown as an error.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	14.6 KB 
ID:	123690
    I don't know how you have uploaded your 404 page.

For the JotForm, it makes sense for such a page not to be indexed.
    I don't know if it is possible to remove the META statement form the header as you say JotForm generates it.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat