Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Any way to save this file?

I may have a backup, but I can't get it until tomorrow. But, I added a PNG graphic on the raingauge and raingauge-order pages on this document and then when I tried to save it, I got the forever-spinning wheel and I had to quite the program. When I try to open it now, I get "Unknown PNG error" does that have something to do with the PNG document I placed? Or does it mean something else? I tried and tried to upload the attachment and it wouldn't work. So I uploaded it to my googledrive. Here's the link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=158...MPv2cL5CE-LQe1

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Default Re: Any way to save this file?

You could try importing it into a new file.
    Christine

Software: XDPX9, WD9,WD10,XDPX10,WD11,XDPX11,XDP365

Quote Originally Posted by Poouster View Post
    I get "Unknown PNG error" does that have something to do with the PNG document I placed?
    probably

does the PNG import ok into a blank xara document, some PNG's obtained from elsewhere are non-standard, for example the old Fireworks PNGs

if what Christine suggested does not work then I think it would be a support ticket to magix for technical help, if you do have a suitable backup
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

I dug out ExpandXar from the link here: https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...a-corrupt-file.

It now opens the WEB file, still complaining about the PNG but all seems fine.

Try with that.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

well remembered
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Thanks everyone, this may save me. I will try this when I get back from work.

Enjoy your day!