Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Default Re: What small workflow improvements would you like to see in the future?

Please allow us to use colored guide lines. So an option to choose multiple colors on guides, possibly right click on a guide and select or assign a color.

Default Re: What small workflow improvements would you like to see in the future?

Please remove this nag screen. It is best shown in the info panel or somewhere else.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	107.8 KB 
ID:	123988  

I'd really like an option to postpone publishing of particular variants (not just particular pages). In another thread we discussed options such as temporarily making the width of a variant too narrow to appear in any browser, but it's still 'out there.' Much of my work involves publishing a desktop site to a tight deadline, and only afterwards finalising the mobile version.

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Clever. +1.

Acorn
    yes, animators would call it a light box [sometimes it might be referred to as onion skin, but an onion skin is actually frame to frame not down the drawing stack]

been asked for before

... also the liquid color FX - would be very useful from an animating point of view if that could do this as well.... in fact most of the FX previews are unhelpful in this respect...
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

A toolbar button to quickly open the containing folder of the file your working on in explorer.
    XT-CMS - a self-hosted CMS for Xara Designers - Xara + CMS Demo with blog & ecommerce shopping cart system.

The ability to say your custom settings in a profile so that each time you update or install a new version you don't have to recreate tool bars, turn off scale line width, disable Smart Transform, enable the Legacy keyboard commands, etc. etc. etc.

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    The ability to say your custom settings in a profile so that each time you update or install a new version you don't have to recreate tool bars, turn off scale line width, disable Smart Transform, enable the Legacy keyboard commands, etc. etc. etc.
    +1 It's one of the main reasons (beside the high price) I don't want to upgrade each time.

+1 I have yet to use version 16 for that reason... Have to set it all up again.

Is 16 stable enough to work with on a daily basis after the 16.1 update? (Sorry if out of line here! )

Quote Originally Posted by dutchim View Post
    Is 16 stable enough to work with on a daily basis after the 16.1 update? (Sorry if out of line here! )
    I would say yes - much improved.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

When I'm using the Text Tool there doesn't seem to be an easy way to reposition the text on the page.

Unless I have been doing it wrong all this time I have to switch to the Selector Tool (Can't press V),
    move the text and then go back to the Text Tool (T) by double clicking or by Button / Keystroke (I always forget about the keys).

Maybe by grabbing a single letter we can move the whole darn Text to where we want it?

Thanks and Happy Friday's Eve!