Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Default Re: What small workflow improvements would you like to see in the future?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris M View Post
    Resizing text in variants. I spend more time checking between the variants than actually making them look how I want them. I then have to 'Stop Sharing With Variants' which kind of defeats the whole idea.
    Perhaps I misunderstand you but are you using 'Styles'? If so, you don't have to go back and forth.

Default Re: What small workflow improvements would you like to see in the future?

Maybe a Selected Object Properties Panel?

Any attributes I have assigned to an object... may it be the fill, transparency,, shadow etc... easily accessed without having to go into the specific tool to change it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    Perhaps I misunderstand you but are you using 'Styles'? If so, you don't have to go back and forth.
    No I'm not. I am woefully ignorant of manipulating text in general and have no clue as to styles and what they are/do.

I'll do some playing/learning and start a new thread to fill in any blanks. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction Boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob-Xar View Post

In a similar tone, we'd like to know what sort of small improvements you would like to see that would help with your workflow. ...
    Another, what should be a little thing that has been mentioned since the beginning of time (and though I rescanned the thread, it didn't catch my eye).

Save and restore Options & toolbars. Add to that the import/conversion of previous version's toolbars and Xara would make a lot of people happy.

The above stuff is kept already (including other options/switches). Even a small utility to do the above would be wonderful.

Mike

Hi,

When PDF are opened, saving them overwrites the PDF as a XAR, but it still with a PDF extension, it's confusing.

Also the popup when an external modification has been made on an opened PDF is annoying.

Marc