Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Default Re: What small workflow improvements would you like to see in the future?

OMG Acorn yes, another hidden feature the right click. Thanks. I did know about the rest but PASTE AS LIST BULLET is a life savor. Thanks.

Default Re: What small workflow improvements would you like to see in the future?

This is a good suggestion, Can you make this so it will always stay what my selection is when copying and pasting from web to my work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_1.png 
Views:	61 
Size:	9.9 KB 
ID:	123782  

Hi,

The popup question when you cut or delete a live copy (delete just this?) is annoying.

Thanks.

How would you want to have it differently?

@Rob-Xar, I have just counted 40 Dear Xaras that I have raised in the last year that might have some workflow improvements that have never been acknowledged.
    Perhaps a review of these would assist in your review?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Long time wish on my list is themesh-fill-tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    How would you want to have it differently?
    It just delete the one selected.
    Maybe an option on right click to "delete all" .

Marc

Maybe this is already possible but I would like to be able to arrange images bottom of one to top of the other. So far all I find is arrange top, arrange bottom arrange right, arrange left and arrange centrally
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Not sure if that would be an improvement though.

Quote Originally Posted by wizard509 View Post
    Maybe this is already possible but I would like to be able to arrange images bottom of one to top of the other. So far all I find is arrange top, arrange bottom arrange right, arrange left and arrange centrally
    Stick them all in a one-column table.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat