Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Default Re: What small workflow improvements would you like to see in the future?

as long as I can define colour in xara by H[deg] S[%] V[%] I am happy - it is an artistic thing really, a different way of defining the same colour that is more intuitive
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Default Re: What small workflow improvements would you like to see in the future?

multipage document zoom out to view pages - the page listed on the status bar is always the one that is uppermost whilst being completely visable, not the page that is active should that be another... it would be helpful to me if it were the active page
    Nothing lasts forever...

Please make Unformatted Text the default selection.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_1.png 
Views:	65 
Size:	9.1 KB 
ID:	124067  

have the bitmap copy resolution persist for the session in the same way it does for export

[actually I'd like an option to set a permanent default in both cases but that might be asking too much...]

mind you can set the bitmap copy resolution default in the registry [but not the export] - but it would be nice to be able to do this in the UI
    Nothing lasts forever...

I'd like to see the selected page retain it's blue highlight as well as the selected layer, as per the attached image. Currently the selected page highlight is replaced by a tiny 'selected' arrow, which isn't very clear when working on multiple page documents with multiple layers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	export.png 
Views:	64 
Size:	10.2 KB 
ID:	124238  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Hi everyone, many thanks for all your suggestions. I will be meeting with the product managers and directors shortly to try and push for these to be implemented.

Thanks
    Rob

thanks Rob
    Nothing lasts forever...

Incremental Save would be nice.

With this I mean if I add a number at the end of the name... Incremental Save (Button?) will save the document with the same name with the number one higher.

I know I'm a little late with this one... Maybe next year?

Thanks for giving us hope Rob!

@Rob-Xar. A quite small request.

Could you ask the devs to add drop-downs for (type:symbol, htmlblocktext, filename="", htmlclass="", charset="", UsesJQuery, NoPageClipping, <motw>, <html>, NoAutoHighlight, NoHighSlide) to the Names dialog? See https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...anced-features.

For instance, I can create a set of squares with a Fill, Transparency, Line Width and other effects.
    When I add a Name of type:symbol, I get a replace context menu choice entry to add any symbol, which then inherits the attributes.
    I can use this to develop thematic blobs that are pre-positioned and scaled, saving lots of time over any any other approach I have tried.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Not sure if I mentioned this or not. Remove Explorer from default rendering browser. Even Microsoft is focusing on their other browser EDGE. Even better let us choose what browser instead of seeing it once in explorer and again having to select another browser. Simple rules, simple user friendly ideas. Xara, really.... come on. The other one is when the fault warning comes up when launching the rendering in the browser. Remove it completely, it already shows up in the info in multiple places. Yes for pdf export I get it but for web pages it is just another stumbling block.