Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Default Re: What small workflow improvements would you like to see in the future?

looks good - crude is in the eye of the beholder if it works, which I am sure it does - would need two versions, one for TC and one for TC+ALPHA, assuming you can tab through [resolution I could fix in the registry as most of my stuff is the same: 600dpi + some legacy 300dpi]
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Default Re: What small workflow improvements would you like to see in the future?

Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
    two versions, one for TC and one for TC+ALPHA
    Yeah, that's a bit more complicated but not impossible as you have to trigger some flyout menus.

I always create bitmaps with alpha when inside the project, it's only when I export that I use true color when needed.

Marc

bitmap tracing works best, in xara, without alpha [makes little or no difference in inkscape/illy]
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

I beg you. The coding on this is easy as pie for you guys. When viewing in the browser, let us choose which browser opens up and not the (Xara Designer Pro X - Internet Explorer Preview) Internet Explorer is no longer supported, chrome is the most used browser, plus if you give users the option of choosing their own browser in the settings this would help us all. Tired of closing additional windows.

There's no need to double post. Rob reads all.

Please think ecologically.

ok

The push tool needs to be set once and continues for all items. If not for horizontal spacing but definitely for the vertical part. Having to do this for every element is a pain. Right now I am not using it anymore.

Making custom bullets and using the bullet feature to apply to all lines of text.

Info Re: What small workflow improvements would you like to see in the future?

Quote Originally Posted by behzad View Post
    Making custom bullets and using the bullet feature to apply to all lines of text.
    XDPX16 already has this:
    Graphical Bullets and Numbered Lists
    You can use any graphic or symbol for the bullet or number in a list. You can design your
    own bullets and numbered lists by using any of the normal drawing or text tools, or use
    one of the many bullet designs from the Online Content Catalog. Create a simple circle
    using the ELLIPSE TOOL for example, give it a fill and copy it to the clipboard. Then
    highlight the list you want to apply the style to using the TEXT TOOL. Right click the list
    and choose PASTE AS LIST BULLET from the menu. The design will now appear as a bullet
    for each of the list items.
    Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Vector Fill Option perhaps?

Now I have to first make a bitmap copy that I can use as a fill.

If possible of course... Thanks