Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: ZBrush 2019

Default ZBrush 2019

Free upgrade for registered users
    http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthr...leases-March-6

Default Re: ZBrush 2019

I know this release has been one of controversy in the industry, but I think it's a fantastic update! I especially like the NPR and groups features, but it's Zbrush so everything is just incredible.

@Luxeon
    but I think it's a fantastic update!
    I agree.
    The new Snapshot 3D is pretty cool as well, I think using Xara to create 2D alpha's and Snapshot 3D to convert 2D alpha's into 3D models is a nice combination of applications.

ha... thanks for this Mike... it's been a while eh... lol... you still working with this mega app ?

I had ZBrush 1.0 which was more 2.5 D, and not fully 3D yet, more a 3D-esque paint program and it was FREE. Now ZBrush is nothing like it's 1.0 version, but a full, high 3D program. If I had a spare $700, I'd buy the full program - someday maybe.

I got into ZBrush since it's inception... yes, it advanced, and while MikeB totally got into it, I was happy with a clutter free Wings3D ui... I get the free upgrades life long, but have not used the app in some years... I doubt things will change, though one never knows... haha... Wings 3D to me, is like Xara to the 2d crowd.... just easy to work with, great toolset, and not over blown like say Photoshop, or ZBrush lol... this said, there are many great artists who have managed to work ZBrush to amazing results... it is the premier app of it's kind to be sure. cheers!

Not enough time in a day to learn these great programs. I used to use Truespace way back and got a good introduction to 3d but now things gotten too complex and I can never match the elite work out there done by teens.

@gidgit, been a long time, glad to see your alive and kicking.

Thanks Mike, you too! Just downloaded ZBrush 2020... wow... have some pencil sharpening and homework to do... haha

Default Re: ZBrush 2019 >Zbrush 2020