Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Question A way to update Xara Web Designer to Premium?

How do I just upgrade the existing software to premium? I have Xara web designer but I would like to upgrade it to the premium version, I went to their site and all I see is upgrade for latest Xara Web Designer or buy new product which is Xara Web Designer Premium.

I don't need 2 completely same software if I would buy premium as a new product, the Xara web designer would become completely irrelevant, instead I would like to upgrade my non premium to premium.

Thanks for the answers and insights.

Default Re: A way to update Xara Web Designer to Premium?

Welcome to TalkGraphics

Let me see if I can get someone from Xara to respond.

Thank you

so, is there a way? If I will choose upgrade on "Xara Web Designer Premium", will I get my Xara Web Designer 15.1 program upgraded to Xara Web Designer Premium? Or I will waste money?

I added it to the basket and logged in, it gave me "Congratulations! The upgrade offer has been activated successfully. " but I did not proceed to payment because I am sure it is not how it works.

Why does program itself doesn't have a button for an upgrade?

Please, I really need answers, I would ask in subreddit, but there is no Xara reddit page and "help.xara" support page is useless in regards to this question..

Is the only way to get premium for existing Xara Web Design software is to buy Xara Web Design Premium as a new product for a full price? But it doesn't make sense as it literally makes my Xara Web Design (non premium) useless... I am sure there must be a way to upgrade it somehow..

You should get an answer tomorrow so until then, don't do anything. I sent a request for one of Xara's people to respond here. And they will.

Hi Bamila!

This would be a question for Magix who handles all the sales of the desktop titles mainly. Last I remember you could upgrade your Web Designer serial number to Premium and I should think the upgrade button would apply there... If the upgrade button on Premium says it has applied the upgrade I would of thought it worked. I mean Magix will always be able to correct it if anything isn't correct. You can email them directly at infoservice@magix.net.

Kind Regards
    Rob