Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Infinite Undo

Thumbs down Infinite Undo

Dear Xara...

This has been asked for before.

You advertise at https://www.xara.com/us/designer-pro/features/#! "Infinite Undo".

This is not true after you save a document at any point and close the document.
    The Document Information Undo steps is set to None and the Undo size to 0 bytes.

Being able to change what you have done is vital in a graphics package. Xara Designer Pro allows unlimited undo, making experimentation easy.
    My Undo recovery is stuck with unravelling previous Back-ups or keeping all my work open in Document Tabs; neither is productive.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Infinite Undo

I'll forward your comments onto Kate to look at.

Thanks
    Rob

Default Re: Infinite Undo

Quote Originally Posted by Rob-Xar View Post
    I'll forward your comments onto Kate to look at.
    Thanks
    Rob
    Thank you again Rob, that is helpful.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat