Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: HTML Placeholder after add Web Animation to any object

Quote Originally Posted by Kraucik View Post
    THank you. Yes, fourth uses is the best for me, but it doesnt have hyperlink :/
    Just add one; it still works.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

And one more question. I cant navigate hyperlink in css folder to my second page on web?

And one more question. I cant navigate hyperlink in css folder to my second page on web?
    Sorry, I do not understand what you means by "css folder".

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Your 4. type is CSS. Can i write into CSS text hyperlink ? Just, when i click on >contact, it open my second page on website.

A got it Acron. Thank you ) Just in web animation i press Fast Animation

A got it Acron. Thank you ) Just in web animation i press Fast Animation
    Thanks, I was scratching my head over this one.

Acorn

Sorry. But the animation was too slow for me.. if you understand. I change normal to Very Fast, and now is everything ok I work with xara only about 2 weeks, sorry for my threaths

Sorry. But the animation was too slow for me.. if you understand. I change normal to Very Fast, and now is everything ok I work with xara only about 2 weeks, sorry for my threaths
    For doing so much in two weeks is fantastic.

Keep in there.

Acorn