Hey guys,

Hope you are all well. I have a site with a regular navbar that has a Home page, About, Services, etc... so on the services page, there are a few buttons, listing the different types of services. Each button then opens a popup with the information for that particular service. I have about 8 of these popup layers. Now I have already added some Javascript Voodoo that automatically opens the "first" popup on page load and will stay open until you click on another button, which then opens THAT particular service popup and closes all other Popups. So essentially, you will always have only 1 popup displayed at any given time, without the possibility of stuffing it up. So that's all good.

Now, the client wants about three "shortcuts" on the Home page, for 3 of the services, that links directly through to that service info. So ideally, I want to be able to create a link on the home page that will open the Services page and open the relative popup as well, otherwise you would just land on the services page, the default popup will display and then you still have to click on that particular service to open that popup.

Any ideas?

I did search the forum for something like this before and wasn't very successful, but I do apologize if this was dealt with before.

Thanks in advance.