Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Controlling the presentation with mouse scroll

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Untick the Web Properties > Website > Presentation website.
    Acorn
    On each page separately.

I want to disable arrow control(and flipping by the mousescroll, which we did above) on some pages, but enable all control on other pages. But it should be a presentation(because there is a "Scale to fit screen").
    Natively in Xara there is no such possibility. Is it possible to make some change in the code?

Quote Originally Posted by maksimon View Post
    I want to disable arrow control(and flipping by the mousescroll, which we did above) on some pages, but enable all control on other pages. But it should be a presentation(because there is a "Scale to fit screen").
    Natively in Xara there is no such possibility. Is it possible to make some change in the code?
    If you go to Utilities > Web export options and switch to a Supersite > Page Transitions, you can Scale to Fit Screen. You could then make the transition Instant or Slide in from right.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    If you go to Utilities > Web export options and switch to a Supersite > Page Transitions, you can Scale to Fit Screen. You could then make the transition Instant or Slide in from right.

Acorn
    I want the presentation to work as usual, BUT ...
    I want to disable arrow control(and flipping by the mousescroll, which we did above) on some pages, but enable all control on other pages.
    It's NOT in the Xara functionality. If it can be done, only by editing the code. There is No standard options to do what I want - this is fact. I know most likely all the checkboxes and settings that are in xara).