Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question WD16 new way to insert images? SOLVED

Hi, i have something i can't get rid of....
    All the images i drag into a page show up with the photo tool (hand,rounding,turn)
    and because of that it's no longer possible to drag each corner, only the bottom right one to resize.
    Thats a lot of extra work to get the images resized and placed at the right spot.
    The photo camera tool stays on, even if i select the arrow in the menu above.

Am i doing something wrong, is it a new feature, or a hidden setting?

I just checked with my old WD12 that does it too now, i am lost (in this, not the rest of my life, no worries)
    Last edited by Red14; 06 March 2019 at 11:38 AM.

Default Re: WD16 new way to insert images?

In XDPX, and hopefully XWD(P) all you have to do is toggle the Show Selection Bound Handles icon (top left in the toolbar); hover over each to get the pop-up. A white square with 8 red dots.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

I can confirm it works in XWDP as Acorn describes.

I thank U very much, how simple could it be?

I remember a few days ago i was (lazy) working on my sofa and my laptop tried to escape, i caught it but messed some stuff up doing that
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris M View Post
    I can confirm it works in XWDP as Acorn describes.
    Cheers Chris.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat