Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi,
    Here's the situation:
    I have 3 movie clips on the main movie time line, all on separate layers, all on frome one. Now I want the first two movie clips to play, and once they play (and stop), I'd like for the third movie clip to appear.
    All three movie clips are animated (not just static); I don't know if that helps.
    Now how can I force the third movie clips to stay "hidden" until the other two movie clips play?
    So far, the flash movie has three words, each word being a movie clips. I would like them to play in sequence (for example, the first two words are "An" and "I-resume" and the third is "From", all movie clips). However, I only want the "From" to play once the "I-resume" mc plays in its entirety.
    Please help.
    Distortedrainbow@aol.comWide Open Productions
    IP

Hi,
    Here's the situation:
    I have 3 movie clips on the main movie time line, all on separate layers, all on frome one. Now I want the first two movie clips to play, and once they play (and stop), I'd like for the third movie clip to appear.
    All three movie clips are animated (not just static); I don't know if that helps.
    Now how can I force the third movie clips to stay "hidden" until the other two movie clips play?
    So far, the flash movie has three words, each word being a movie clips. I would like them to play in sequence (for example, the first two words are "An" and "I-resume" and the third is "From", all movie clips). However, I only want the "From" to play once the "I-resume" mc plays in its entirety.
    Please help.
    Distortedrainbow@aol.comWide Open Productions
    IP

At the end of the second clip put a command to tell the third clip to goto frame 2 and play.

In the third clip put an empty keyframe with a stop action in the first frame. Thats all it takes. Regards, Bill

Macromeidians 1:1

In the begining the web was dark and void, and the net was with out color or shape, Then there was a Flash and Life came to the web and vision became reality.
    Macromeidians 1:1

In the begining the web was dark and void, and the net was with out color or shape, Then there was a Flash and Life came to the web and vision became reality.
    IP