Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Google Calendar Issues....

Hello, I'm new to Talk Graphics. I've been using Xara to update my employer's current website for about two years, and was asked to create an entirely new website. Forgive me if this is a silly question, I'm learning as I go.

I recently embedded a calendar into our "upcoming events page" on both the desktop and mobile variants. I inserted a box, and then used the "Replace with HTML" in the Placeholder Tab in Web Properties. The calendar now appears in the background of every single page on the mobile variant, and I am not sure how to remove it.

It WAS showing at the bottom of each page on the desktop version as well, but I was able to remedy that by using some advice I found in a previous thread here on Talk Graphics involving cut/paste within different page layers.

If anyone has any ideas I'd be so grateful...I've tried everything I can think of and am quite frustrated! I've attached a photo of the page in preview so you can see what I mean.

Thanks!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	calendar in background.JPG 
Views:	76 
Size:	80.7 KB 
ID:	123752
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	calendar in background.JPG 
Views:	70 
Size:	108.3 KB 
ID:	123751  

Default Re: Google Calendar Issues....

Lmag, first try and select the Placeholder and right-click and pick Repeating object >Stop repeating.

Tell us if it is not that.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Hi Acorn. The image is not set to repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Lmag View Post
    Hi Acorn. The image is not set to repeat.
    Thank you.

I therefore suspect you have placed the HTML code into the Web Properties > Website >HTML Code (code).
    This will show on all pages and at the bottom.

You needed the Placeholder > HTML code (body) instead for the page you need it to show up in.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Thank you.

I therefore suspect you have placed the HTML code into the Web Properties > Website >HTML Code (code).
    This will show on all pages and at the bottom.

You needed the Placeholder > HTML code (body) instead for the page you need it to show up in.

Acorn
    Yep, that's it!! I think I originally posted the HTML in the Website Tab before figuring out it needed to go in the Placeholder area. Thank you so much!!

Never a problem. By sharing, you have helped countless others.
    Ol' timers are just those who made the same mistakes then forgot about them or a new house with all the scaffolding removed.

Acorn