Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Unhappy Trouble with forms

I'm using Web Design Pro X, am having great trouble getting forms inserted into my web pages, keeps saying things like html not available. I'm new to the Xara platform so a little tutorial would be helpful, I follow the instructions in 'help' to no avail:

Info Re: Trouble with forms

All the Xara Forms Widgets have a wrapper with a Help button.
    Without getting into any specific form, your register, create a form and end up with a piece of code that you need to embed into your page.
    The embedding part is where you select all the code and copy to clipboard. Then you press the Insert button.

If you miss this last step you get a message:
    Unable to find the HTML code for the widget on the widget site or on the clipboard.

- Login to your account, select the code button associated with the form you wish to insert.
    - Select the button labelled 'Embed Form Code' from the left side of the window.
    - Click on the Insert button below to close the window and add the form to your web page.

@Xara - the More Help button in this step doesn't!

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat