I'll get back to 3D art soon again. Since my Dad passed earlier this year (March), it started to set on me, that because I've never had interest in financial numbers, even of my insurance, and investments - I let Dad take care of that, and I ignored it. Well, I decided I needed to learn, so have spent the last 3 months doing a deep, deep dive to understanding (not ever nuance, but the fundamentals at least) of US Tax code, how the Federal Banks work, how the Federal Reserve works, learning how insurance, IRAs, stocks, bonds, funds, precious metals, treasury bills, real estate and fiat currency really work - how do we make money, and how do they make money. What is QE and what did that really do. While I'm now no expert, nor a financier, for the first time I have a really good idea of how the economy functions, or rather dysfunctions. Knowing that the Fed is going to raise interest rates next month. I've decided I need to move some money around, make the family estate safer. Once I got it someplace safer, I'll start creating art once again. I'm just explaining my absence.