Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Default Re: 3D illustrations...

I really,really like this one GP. both your dialog and image.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Looks like some crazy mix of an octopus, lobster and an ephelump. A seafood cocktail!
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

[QUOTE=Egg Bramhill;645961]Looks like some crazy mix of an octopus, lobster and an ephelump. A seafood cocktai

Yeah but I like it.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Well depending on your gastronomic preferences, I tried to cater to all flavors, like this one. The Sea Princess, a powerful being of power from an ocean world, the next leader of the planet in the chosen line...

GP

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sea-princess.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	224.9 KB 
ID:	131686

[QUOTE=Gamerprinter;645980]Well dep on your tronomic preferences, I tried to cater to all flavors, like this one. The Sea Princess, a powerful being of power from an ocean world, the next leader of the planet in the chosen line. [QUO0TE]

If this is the next leader I sure hate to be a follower.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

After dropping dozens of metallic jellyfish shaped oceanographic study stations onto the water world of Eirene. A sentient being (previously shown) on the world with a means of communicating directly with psionically talented species, stated that the foreign metals on the ships were putting toxins into the water. She offered a local lifeform that resembles an Earth jellyfish, but has a unique semi-organic crystal structure of a flexible, yet resiliant material. A unique and advanced material science, given to the Colonial scientists as an alternative to the toxic ships.

The Sea Nymph is a large (800' diameter dome top), the tentacles retract and extend within a certain temperature range, and only when immersed into appropriate level salinity of water. The Colonial Academy of Science and the Colonial Bureau of Naval Intelligence has constructed this station/science ship as the first of it's kind using this new material, as is thus classified Top Secret. As an oceanographic ship it rides transglobal current that meanders across the planet, offering an opportunity to study the course, the lifeforms and geology on it's journey. Naval nautilus assault transports are ported as defenses for an otherwise vessel with heavy shields, gravity weapons and anti-missile/point defense only. 50% of the crew are scientists.

Edit: I see an error - trees peeking out the dome. Uhm, fixed and re-rendering, now.

Name:	sea_nymph.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	158.2 KB 
ID:	131689

Here's the repaired version...

GP

Name:	sea_nymph.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	158.1 KB 
ID:	131694

Beautiful although I cannot tell the difference.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Quote Originally Posted by wizard509 View Post
    Beautiful although I cannot tell the difference.
    In the previous image, there are trees sticking out of the glass of dome - that wasn't supposed to happen, and I didn't immediately notice until after posting. So I corrected it.

Thank you.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509