Inspired by the Map-Tile concept, since I haven't heard back from Paizo yet, I decided why not do it and publish it myself. DrivethruRPG.com and OneBookShelf printing is capable of printing double-sided, full color cardstock prints in sizes up to 8 x 10 inches. So I've decided to create a massive map tile set at 8 x 10, which is more space to do things with than what Paizo's 6" x 6" tiles allow. My plan is to create 8 each with some variance of straight corridors with 2 doors only, 3 way T intersections, 4 way intersections, and "L" turns, stairways and ladders to accommodate half the available tiles. Then on the other side create more unique chambers that fit being on a starship or space station - common crew berths, officer berths, guest quarters, galley, common latrine, bridge, control room, sick bay, cargo hold, gunnery stations, etc. The goal is 50 printed cards, which is 100 designs, and calling it the Massive Map Tile Set. Like the previous post suggests, after to a full set, I'll do full sets of rusty industrial complex, urban streets set, post-apocalyptic set, etc. These are entirely modeled in Wings 3D, then texturing, lighting and rendering in Vue Creator.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Map Tile 01.jpg 
Views:	399 
Size:	81.9 KB 
ID:	123900Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Map Tile 03.jpg 
Views:	411 
Size:	71.8 KB 
ID:	123901Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Map Tile 02.jpg 
Views:	406 
Size:	82.3 KB 
ID:	123902