Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question Adding User Registration / login functions?

So I've been all over the internet searching this topic and have had no luck finding the answer.

Using Web Designer Premium can I add in a user registration function to... A) allow access to user-specific pages apart from the pages of the main site...B) To allow admin level registrants to make edits and changes to images and text on certain pages

The concept here is to have a main "Franchise" website for all to see and then have "franchisee" sub-domains that allow the franchisee (once logged in to admin account) to customize images, products for sale and text on their sub-domain pages...Is this possible? and if so, How do I accomplish this?

Default Re: Adding User Registration / login functions?

Quote Originally Posted by valvegas1 View Post
    So I've been all over the internet searching this topic and have had no luck finding the answer.
    Using Web Designer Premium can I add in a user registration function to... A) allow access to user-specific pages apart from the pages of the main site...B) To allow admin level registrants to make edits and changes to images and text on certain pages
    The concept here is to have a main "Franchise" website for all to see and then have "franchisee" sub-domains that allow the franchisee (once logged in to admin account) to customize images, products for sale and text on their sub-domain pages...Is this possible? and if so, How do I accomplish this?
    XWDP delivers static HTML sites - no PHP, no databases and even no server (in cases).

To deliver what you are after would require all of the three above.

The alternative would be to split the site into Franchise and sub-sites for Franchisees.
    There would only be the password to allow publishing.
    Each separate user would require a XWDP licence.

It is possible to deliver limited capability using the free Xara Cloud but I do not know of anyone achieving this.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat