Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Smart Photo Grid Behaviour

I've messed around a lot with this particular page, trying different Photo Grids, editing rows etc. etc. I'm more likely to believe I broke it myself rather than rubber stamping 'Bug' on the behaviour, but I thought it interesting enough to post.

Several of the grids had the same problem, but not all.

https://auzlink.net.au/Xara%20Photo%20Grid.mp4

Hmmm. I think I need to look up how to add a short video.

Default Re: Smart Photo Grid Behaviour

Hi Chris, to add an inline video all that's required is to paste the following into your post:

but the text between the closing ']' and ending '?' bits needs to match your YouTube link.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	YouTube.png 
Views:	66 
Size:	5.5 KB 
ID:	123462  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Default Re: Smart Photo Grid Behaviour

Thank you for the advice, but not a YouTuber. I'm going to go for (video)LINK(video) which will either work, not, or I'll be banned from the entire Internet by a moderator.
    Yeah...didn't work...trying (mp4)LINK(mp4)...nope...I understand why. Don't want people sticking random video's onto a forum, asking for trouble. Whereas if it was accepted on YouTube it's 99% safe for human consumption.

(mp4)https://auzlink.net.au/Xara%20Photo%20Grid.mp4(mp4)