Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default So This Website Was 'FINALLY' Approved By The Client...

I know I showed this before (in progress) but they finally gave it their blessing... (I have to find another way to make a few bucks)

http://www.theeternallegacy.com/

Cliff

PS... just for desktop & tablet
    http://pianomagicnewsletter.com/ (never done - never time for me)

Default Re: So This Website Was 'FINALLY' Approved By The Client...

That's a very classy look. Just the header tells me I can't afford whatever lurks below the royal looking crest. You hit the feel of the product dead (oops) on.

I understand why he's there, but the terribly posed photo of Bill spoils it, nothing is perfect. Best part for me? The little orange glows, especially the one in the middle of the page. A seriously good looking site overall.

It certainly looks fitting to the business.

I just typed in "the eternal legacy" to google and was swamped by references to Nirvana. I guess rock trumps mausoleums!

On my desktop view, the text hyphenation of the client section needs attention - important words are being hyphenated when there's no need for it.

Congratulations on getting it past the client. I have a demanding client that wants more work done. I was feeling positive but when I see the list of changes it reminds me of the pain of the last project.

Chris... Not many CAN afford this product. Can easily be MILLION$. And I was wondering who would be the first make the a 'dead' joke... LOL
    And that pic on the bottom... well I guess you're just not familiar with the standard 'Funeral Director' pose... LOL

---

Paul... There won't be any SEO on this baby... it's just a brochure for them (a very private & exclusive type of thing). They don't want, nor need to 'found' on Google.
    And thanks for the hyphenation catch. !

And as far as "feeling positive" when doing a job for a client, I got over that a long time ago because I KNOW, as sure as I'm breathing what's coming... it's never 'if'...
    it's definitely 'when'... doesn't matter if it's a job like this, or a simple 'small' nothing type of job... they are going to eat your heart & pick on your bones until you're
    miserable... (now THAT'S motivation for people who want to make a few bucks doing websites?)

Well done. Love the elegant type with the swashes.

Nice website.

At first I had some difficulty navigating it because I didn't notice the 'To the top' button. I believe it could stand out a bit more.

'Robert Deniro' should be 'Robert De Niro'.

Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    Nice website.

At first I had some difficulty navigating it because I didn't notice the 'To the top' button. I believe it could stand out a bit more.

'Robert Deniro' should be 'Robert De Niro'.

Thanks for the catch Boy... I could understand ME missing it... but all the geniuses that own the site...? LOL

Well, I imagine that some of the folks visiting the site are not the youngest anymore and might just need some clear hints.

Default Re: So This Website Was 'FINALLY' Approved By The Client... 'Boy' is a bit psychic?

Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    Nice website.

Boy... I had to tell you this. Yesterday I get a call from the client and guess what they wanted? They decided they were not comfortable with
    just the one (1) up to the top arrow scattered throughout the page.

They not only wanted that... but they wanted a back and forward arrow (to each section also) so a viewer did not have to 'always' go all the way back to the top...
    When I heard that I thought damm... 'Boy had mentioned something about the navigating was not optimal' ... which I initially disagreed with... (thought you were being picky) LOL

And of course... a few more tweaks were asked for... LOL (it seems it never ends)

Anyway... thought you'd like to hear this... so here is your... "I believe it could stand out a bit more"http://www.theeternallegacy.com/

Cliff

OH!.... and to all newbies and semi-newbies... (like me) that's why the importance of a forum like this... especially the 'TALKGRAPHICS' forum!
    Last edited by cmpan1; 23 February 2019 at 04:33 PM. Reason: addition

Default Re: So This Website Was 'FINALLY' Approved By The Client... 'Boy' is a bit psychic?

Monumental Cliff! Sorry it just had to be said.

Excellent site.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host