Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: aspect ratui byttin i n XP&GD12

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Been at the jungle juice Larry?

Can't say about XP&GD12 but this is what I see in XDPX when I toggle between locked/unlocked:

"jungle juice" not at all Egg, I'm just having other problems.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Love Larry!
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Rob-Xar View Post
    Hi, thank you for your feedback.

We're not planning on making any changes to the UI but it's something we can certainly consider for the future.
    That’s a shame. Are there plans for anything else?
    Jon (Jono) Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 19.0.0.64329 DL x64 May 19 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    The Aspect Ratio should at least show a locked/unlocked padlock, as per the layers gallery
    I agree Egg. As it is it is extremely difficult to tell if it is on or off.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

And that shouldn't be to difficult to change Larry!
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Jonopen View Post
    That’s a shame. Are there plans for anything else?
    In terms of the UI, not at the moment. It's certainly a wishlist item but the amount of work to overhaul that is HUGE and affects all departments. For example, on top of all the developer work, all the help and automated testing would have to be rewritten which alone is as much work.

In terms of future updates, there's a lot of plans to improve the web side of Xara, including a lot of SEO optimisations (I think keep image name on export is on there as well). The list hasn't been finalised yet but could run a thread asking what sort of web features users would like to see.

A thread asking what features we would like to see added? I for one would love to see ideas I didn't know existed, let alone a possibility.

Lightbulb Re: Aspect Ratio Button in XP&GD12

To avoid a replay of all that has been asked for without getting onto any such list, would all Posters into the Dear Xara forum add a Tag of "wishlist" to the start of the Thread and select the Lighbulb Post Icon.
    Rob (and Xara) could then filter TG more readily, compile a list and advise back with the likelihood of an implementation.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Aspect Ratio Button in XP&GD12

Good suggestion, Acorn.