Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Internal program error 1599.k.sy.up

Apologies if this has already been posted elsewhere (I couldn't find anything) but I recently upgraded/renewed my subscription to Web Designer Pro (16) from an earlier version of 365 (purchased 2016). When I am trying to edit some web pages I created in the earlier version, I am getting the error message:

Internal program error 1599.k.sy.up

It pops up every few seconds, even if I'm not actually doing anything.

Anyone know what could be causing it? I'm using Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, version 1803, on a Surface Pro with 8 gigs of RAM. Intel Core i5 processor.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Debbie

Default Re: Internal program error 1599.k.sy.up

Debbie, usually this is down to MS and proper linking of dynamic link libraries (DLL).

We often advise running the Xara Desktop application,just one time, as right-click > Run as Administrator.
    DLL linking kicks in and all is well with the world.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thanks Acorn, that seems to have done the trick. :-)

Debbie, you can celebrate with some Bolly.
    Glad it's sorted.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat