Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Page objects will not scroll behind Navbar

Can someone look at the attached file and figure out what's wrong?

As you will see when you preview the webpage, any objects & text on the page will not go behind the Navbar at the top.

I have tried everything I can to no avail.

CJ_test.web

Default Re: Page objects will not scroll behind Navbar

Noah Vail. Know him well.

Looks like it is working perfectly to me. I added a rectangle behind the nav bar, made it sticky as well, and stretched to full width. But it looks like it's working fine for me.

Gary, so when you scroll the page up you cannot see the text and objects still showing as they go behind the Navbar?

Noah Vail would be a good boat name, lol.

Keep the Navbar on top
    Move the blue rectangle directly underneath the shadow group (the logo) and remove the transparency
    Expand the group just below the 2 Text Lines and select the middle of the three objects (rectangle). Expand to the left to the edge of the page

Have the rest of the day off for a job well done.

I was a bit short and to the point with that reply. I was on limited time before my first job of the morning. A little explanation of the above 'do this' missive.

The rectangle behind the navbar has a 44% transparency on it which, obviously, allows the text to show through. In addition it was positioned behind the text so that the text rolls over the top. Moving it in front of everything except the logo and navbar, and removing the transparency did the job.

The yellow rectangle is actually 2 rectangles. One is stretched full width, the other is a shade lighter and adds an effect to the link. It also stops the text from rolling over the front of the full width yellow, and it wasn't quite long enough to cover all the text in the blue boxes bellow.