Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Indexing mobile on search console

Hi,

Do I need to fetch the mobile smartphone also or the Desktop will do for mobile as well for submitting new pages to google?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Clipboard-1.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	11.7 KB 
ID:	123311

Default Re: Indexing mobile on search console

I presume Google will set a mobile viewport width in order to "preview" the mobile page, in which case you'll need to do the mobile smartphone option for mobile.

I've not used these pages before, so I couldn't say for certain but try that first.

Hi,
    I'm far from any kind of expert, but I think what you showed - the "Fetch as Google" - doesn't actually submit your pages to Google. I think it just shows you what your pages would look like to Google.

Also, I just did a Google search for "fetch as google" and it seems like it won't be available after March 2019. It says to use the new "URL Inspection Tool" in Google Search Console. I know I've been going crazy the past 2 days on my Search Console trying to figure out some problems that have me baffled and I have seen the URL Inspection Tool there and used it.

I don't know if that's any help.

Thanks to you guys. I submit both since the ranking on mobile is different than that of desktop.