Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default UI font size Xara Designer Pro X

Is there a way to increase the UI font size in Xara Designer Pro X?
    I have an HD 1080 display and the texts on the Infobar are hard to read, this is worst with those of the Galleries. Apparently Xara does not uses the Windows 7 resolution adjustments and neither I have found the controls in it as other programs do.
    Now that my 4K displays are coming, the software will be completely unusable.

Default Re: UI font size Xara Designer Pro X

Hi Simon, follow this:

LINK
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

And from the Phil @ Xara;

LINK
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Thank you very much Egg Bramhill.
    It seems to me that the company is focused in the Web business now. This is a shame, I had been using Xara for more time that I can remember and even when my program for work is Photoline, Xara's line gallery is the best and it is indeed good for text. What I mean is it is not a bad product but it simply can not be used with a professional display.
    The UI should be compatible with HD a long time ago, now it may be too late.

since the days of those threads I invested in a 24 inch cintiq pro, [black friday], mostly for use with corel painter and toon boom harmony, but at 4K 3840 x 2160 I don't have a noticable issue with xdpx15.1 UI so far - of course being a cintiq, i'm close to it when drawing, and also I drop it to 2K 2560 1440 when using it as a desk monitor and no again problems so far - I think the quality of the monitor and it's calibration are bound to be a factor

PS - being short sighted may be a factor also
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...