Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I'm trying to create a rollover effect using 2 images. I went through the process of creating a slice of the 1st image, assigned a URL to the slice, then added an "Over" rollover effect where people who hover over it will see a drop shadow. It's works okay up to this point. Now, I'm trying to introduce the 2nd image so that when people hover over the 1st image, the 2nd image will appear in a different spot on the page. I want the 2nd image to appear only when people hover over the 1st, but when I bring in the 2nd image it's on a different layer. How do I link the 2nd image to the 1st image's rollover effect? Thanks.
    IP

I'm trying to create a rollover effect using 2 images. I went through the process of creating a slice of the 1st image, assigned a URL to the slice, then added an "Over" rollover effect where people who hover over it will see a drop shadow. It's works okay up to this point. Now, I'm trying to introduce the 2nd image so that when people hover over the 1st image, the 2nd image will appear in a different spot on the page. I want the 2nd image to appear only when people hover over the 1st, but when I bring in the 2nd image it's on a different layer. How do I link the 2nd image to the 1st image's rollover effect? Thanks.
    IP

I posted a reply to your question on my own board cv. Have a look there ok.

"The lessons to be learned, are found along the path of your journey, not at your final destination. That is only where you will rest, between lessons"
    IP

Sorry to be vague Mark, but where do I locate your 'board cv' - is it on the PhotoShop Guru's site?....thanks..Lewes
    IP

Ya Lewes, here's a link to the exact thread on my board: http://www.photoshopgurus.info/forum...s=&threadid=39

"The lessons to be learned, are found along the path of your journey, not at your final destination. That is only where you will rest, between lessons"
    IP