Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default TG missing threads.

I notice that there appears to be many missing threads on TG at present. For example the Forum home page gives 'Off Topic Chat' containing 4,593 Threads.

Going to 'Off Topic Chat' page there are only 37 threads over two pages???

This isn't the only category.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	export.png 
Views:	42 
Size:	16.7 KB 
ID:	123279  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Default Re: TG missing threads.

Yes Eric,

Maybe Xara felt the need to delete unwanted posts?

Hope not Haakoo
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

At least I know of one that iamtheblues posted the other day about where the development went in 10 years and that xara hadn't much to show for.
    Seems they did a cleanup yesterday when the complete staff was around and had only a smiley and a link to spare.
    But hey,who are we to questioning things?

Quote Originally Posted by haakoo View Post
    At least I know of one that iamtheblues posted the other day about where the development went in 10 years and that xara hadn't much to show for.
    Seems they did a cleanup yesterday when the complete staff was around and had only a smiley and a link to spare.
    But hey,who are we to questioning things?
    I have heard of drive-past positing but the first ever sighting of a slink-past posting by MB365.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

And again a thread gone!