Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: One Page Template Help & Xbuilder

Quote Originally Posted by Rob-Xar View Post
    Do you still use just purely local content? If you use it through the Content Catalogue, it will first check a) if this file has been downloaded locally and b) if there is a newer version available, otherwise it will use the local version that you have already downloaded. This ensures you are using the latest version of the design, especially if we have pushed a fix through for that file.
    Rob, I use both. I also go through the routine of Download All to get the updates to my local store. Xara has the habit of removing templates (c.f., the very, very naff and out of date Calendars and v12 Xara Slideshow Widget). Xara rarely updates Widgets (c.f., QR Code). I use my licences back to v11 and pick and mix components. If I only have an up-tp-date v16 then it might not work on v11. We don't see Xara version control on templates and components; things just come and go. Xara never advises these "fix"es.

Has Xara "fix"ed the muck-ups around Smart Tables?

Acorn

P.S. 113 days on since v16.0, will we ever see a bug fix or update? Almost three weeks since I suggested the same to Magix directly (https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...201#post604201) with no reply.
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat
    IP

Default Re: One Page Template Help & Xbuilder

There's a large number of fixes in the works with tables that have yet to be deployed and a large number still that we're working on. These will be available soon shortly after being sent through to our beta testers.

I've removed your comments on that Xara cripples the application after the update service has expired, and that the update service is blackmail on being an outrageous lie. This is simply not true and we will not allow such falsification to spread around.
    IP