Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Link to Web or Email address & Link to anchor & Open link..Is it possible??

Instead of Naming the Placeholder directly, you can add <div id="end"></div>, immediately after the IFRAME code in the Placeholder.
    The subtle difference is the scroll goes to the bottom of the video viewer.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Link to Web or Email address & Link to anchor & Open link..Is it possible??

I've always admired multi-linguists, including codelandic.

How many times have you been asked "How do you know that?" I get asked quite a bit, and I only speak Microsoftish, which has 45 different meanings for the word 'error'.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris M View Post
    I've always admired multi-linguists, including codelandic.
    How many times have you been asked "How do you know that?" I get asked quite a bit, and I only speak Microsoftish, which has 45 different meanings for the word 'error'.
    For the above, I had 5 snippets (or words) that I knew. It was just I could make a meaningful sentence with them. Mainly, it is understanding the question.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

@Koshed, are you are currently viewing TG, does my offering in https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...773#post604773 work?

Acorn

It works. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by momolove View Post
    It works. thank you
    Thank you for checking and advising back as well. I hope the OP has similar success.

Acorn

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    @Koshed, are you are currently viewing TG, does my offering in https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...773#post604773 work?

Acorn
    Hey Acorn
    Sorry it has taken me so long to check out your reply and brilliant suggestion to my problem. I just tried your solution and it works brilliantly. Your a genius and Thank You very much for this..
    Again Sorry for not getting back sooner, been busy with my website music database.. This will help me a great deal. Thank you and to everyone else who has replied with suggestions.