Guys/Gals:

Before you chuckle hysterically on the floor, yes,..I'm a holdout and have been using Xara DPro X10 professionally since it was released awhile back.
I'm not one to upgrade unless I just feel it is worth the jump. Understanding a LOT has happened since that version including, but not limited to, the nightmare we now know of as Magix, I would love some professional opinions regarding the latest release of Designer Pro (or whatever they are calling it now)

Is it worth the jump to move to the latest release? Is it stable? Does Magix support it? Is it now subscription based?(I guess I can check that one for myself)
If there have been any significant improvements what would you say they were since version X10? I know this can be subjective but wondered how stable it was as far as crashing. Is the layout similar to X10 or have they played around with it too much?

I'm ok with X10 but wondered perhaps if it was time to freshen things up and make a jump up. Maybe it handles .eps files a bit better..or maybe it has improvements in the pen tools etc...

Thanks for any insight to this. My primary concern is pricing and if Magix has broken it in any way.

Todd