Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Cool smart phone app. Olli

Olli is from Tinrocket the same company that makes Waterlogue, an amazing app that turns photos into very credible watercolors.

Olli can also create videos with the same style that look like hand drawn animations. $1.99 in the iTunes app store!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Olli.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	122.7 KB 
ID:	123183  

Default Re: Cool smart phone app. Olli

Nice one Gary

If you happen do not have an iphone there's always 64bit portable or full program fotosketcher for windows

I like the fact that it also works on video, I will install it on my device to see if it work.

Moving up market, has anyone tried Expresii yet?

It did exactly what the creators claim on a Surface 3. I managed to paint a multi couloured blob that flowed astonishingly well (I was going for a cat, but that blob was pretty) I tried it out because my daughter likes drawing, but she cartoons and Expresii requires a different skill set. US$69 though, bit of a step up from US$1.99, and you need a reasonable GPU to make the G-Sensor and flow work smoothly.

I've tried expresii on the desktop - the program does a good job of imitating the flow of ink/paint but it's not going to add anything for me that corel painter does not already do [desktop-wise] - artrage might be better for painting cartoons
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...