Xara DPX 16.0.0.55162

I have a Magix Online Album that contains audio, photos and videos. I want to embed in a website a video from the Online Album. Magix has 2 ways to share, Flash or Direct Link. Flash works but not on cell phones. The Direct Link works if I paste the link into Edge. However, I would like to embed the Direct Link into my website, have it open the video in the widget, allow changing to full size similar to the YouTube widget, and come back to my site.

I have tried 2 methods.

1. I added the 'Embed a website' widget available in the Online Content Catalogue, under Components, Print & Web Components, Other Components, gave it the link, generated the code and it put the widget on my page with an error message "This content cannot be displayed in a frame." And it goes on to say that "To help protect the security of information.... the publisher of this content does not allow it to be displayed in a frame." I presume that this Magix protection but I would like to know if there is a way around this. When I run this in Edge, I have to click on the part "Open this in a new window." Is there some way to get this to work in the widget or another type?
2. I inserted a photo and gave it the Link to web property with the same link. This opens the video by navigating to it. I would still like to have this run in a frame that can be expanded and when reduced, I'm back on my page. Right now, I have it open in a new page. If on the same page, I would have to use the back arrow to get back to my website. Is there any way to do this, like using some other widget?

Additional problems and considerations:
1. For some reason, the video will not run on iPhones or a Mac, but going to the album and running the video works;
2. Running in Internet Explorer, it wants to download the file first and a download screen pops up;
3. I don't want to have the mp4's in my xara.hosting as they would quickly use up the allowed space;
4. I don't want to use YT.

Here is the link to the video that Magix says is the HTML code to embed in a website:
http://www.magix-photos.com/permacod...AE5A490A641E0B

Link to my test project:
http://jcbrown.xara.hosting/test_album/

My Xara file is attached.
Test link to Album Video.xar

Thanks,