Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Not sure what this menu options do

I am confused as to the purpose of these settings, someone please explain. I did read the help info but still not sure what it is for.
    Is it for dragging on screen so I can see it while I drag. Due to my current project I am moving large content around and it takes a few seconds
    to do so, yet it is all outlined as I move things, if it is a simple object then I see it as it is moved but not for larger content that is selected, text, graphics etc..

Do these setting help improve that?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_1.png 
Views:	69 
Size:	18.1 KB 
ID:	124717

Default Re: Not sure what this menu options do

Not sure, but I have the same settings except I have my Undo Size limited to 100MB. Not sure if that will help or not.

Mine is 100MB too, must be the default because I've not changed anything here before. It says it's only using 60kbytes in your screenshot for undo though so probably wont make a difference unless you're building up lot of intensive undos in the same session. My Redraw is set to automatic too but it says 7Mbytes above it not 4, maybe increasing that a bit if you have an 8gb or higher machine. Can only suggest experimenting though as I've not really messed around with these settings before and most of my docs aren't too complex. Also sometimes it's a good idea to work on a new save and delete any stuff out you no longer need and you always have it in the previous save(s) if you need to get it back.
    XT-CMS - a self-hosted CMS for Xara Designers - Xara + CMS Demo with blog & ecommerce shopping cart system.

in help there is a tune-up tabs page, and that is about all I know - have occasionally increased the cache control %, but as I usually have several programs open at once only so far it can be taken...
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...